What is Seesaw?
- A digital portfolio that collects students’ digital and physical work in one place. Everything is organised, making assessment and conferences easier!
- A space that each student can own with built-in tools that make it easy for students to capture their learning, reflect and develop new skills.
- A parent communication tool that seamlessly shares what’s going on in your classroom and builds a strong school-home community.
Here are some links to help you get started with Seesaw.
- Seesaw Help Centre. The site contains excellent tutorial videos and year level appropriate activities that you can try with your students.
- Seesaw Hands On Training: If you are ready to help your peers to get started with Seesaw, this rich Google Slide makes it so easy.
- Seesaw for Newbies: Here are some great resources put together to help you get started from Stacey.